Serves: 1 1/4 cup (about 300 ml) of dressing
Preparation time: 15 min. plus chilling time
No need to buy the ready made stuff, which may include ‘ingredients’ like Xanthan Gum,
Phosphoric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Natamycin and Artificial Flavor.
This dressing is easy to prepare using natural ingredients.
- 1/2 cup (115 g) coarsely chopped cucumber
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 Tbsp medium hot green chilli pepper, finely chopped (don’t use Thai chilli pepper)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/ 2 cup (120 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- freshly ground pepper
Place cucumber, dill, green chilli and garlic in a mini blender and process it until creamy. Add all remaining ingredients. Chill well before serving.