Yield: 1 cup (240 ml)
Time: 10 minutes
Simple and quick garlic oregano sauce to liven up grilled chicken, beef, shrimp or anything on the barbie. Who needs a bottled barbecue sauce?
- 1/2 cup (about 30 g)) fresh oregano leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice or to taste
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients for the sauce in a food mill. Season with salt and pepper. Adjust seasoning to your liking.